- Teams and individuals take part at their own risk and no liability for injury or death, other than that caused by negligence, is accepted. Where appropriate, individuals should arrange their own medical or other insurance policy.
- Upon registration to a league or competition, the registered players accept full responsibility for any damages or losses caused by them whilst attending league fixtures or competitions.
- Football 567 reserve the right to exclude any player or team from any of our leagues or competitions at our own discretion, and without giving a reason.
- Upon registration of a team to a league, each individual and team accept responsibility to read the league rules and abide by them.
- Upon registration teams and individuals need to be aware that no refunds/rollover payment will be granted in the event of early withdrawal or expulsion from a league.
- By registering to take part in a league, each team and individual is entering into a contractual agreement to pay the agreed fees for the league to which they have signed up, regardless of whether they have taken part. If a team decides to leave during before the league has finished, the captain is responsible to pay the outstanding match fees. Please note: Football 567 use a third party collection agent to obtain all outstanding payments.
- The team organiser, being the individual who registered the team, is responsible for ensuring that payment is made ahead of the fixture being played. Not paying for a fixture can be deemed as breaching the terms and conditions, and could result in expulsion from the league or competition.
- Football 567 reserves the right to alter and correct any errors in pricing on the website. The price of the league will be confirmed upon registration to a league or competition.
- Due to child protection reasons, recording of games is strictly prohibited without prior consent from the venue and League Manager. Any teams using unauthorised recording equipment will be immediately removed from the league and refunds (upfront payment and/or deposit) will not be issued.
- Payments means are via subscription or upfront payment only. No cash payments are taken.
- Weekly payments are taken consecutivly for the amount of games that are played during the season. Example - 12 games over 14 weeks, weekly payments will be taken from week 1 - week 12.
- A £100 refundable deposit secures a team league place and the deposit is returned after successfully completing the league. The deposit is rolled over into the next league once a team confirms in writing (WhatsApp, text message or email) that they wish to continue into the following season. Once confirmation is given to participate in the following season, the captain is responsible for ensuring that payment is made ahead of all the fixture being played (as per point 6) and the deposit is return at the end of the season after successfully completing the league.
- In the event that a team does not show up to play a fixture, a fine will be incurred to the sum of the match fee, as well as 100% of the opposition teams match fee for that particular game. Teams must give 48hrs notice of cancellation. Payment for cancellations are collected immediately via our subscription service.
- Private pitch bookings cannot be cancelled or altered once a contract has been agreed by making full payment for the agreed days and times.
- Pitch hire fees are non-transferable and non-fundable.
Mobile phone numbers and email addresses collected for the purpose of registering and operating the leagues and competitions will not be passed to any organisation or third party without permission.